Blog post #225 and just over 50,000 visits! Not a bad run for my wee hobby blog (we'll ignore the fact 75% of the visits will have been spam!).
So, busy week this week, and busy weekend coming up. I thought I would do a quick update post now just to show I am still trying to work on my metal mountain!
This week I got the Churchill Croc's all detailed and base coated. I've not come up with a solution for the trailers yet. I also managed to get the webbing done on my vehicle crews. Beyond that, I am hoping for better progress next week!
I've done 3 with the netting and 2 with Sherman track's mounted on the turrets.
Some closer shots:
And also the trailers:
So, steady progress but no major breakthrough. I still need to consider basing and how to connect the trailers to the tanks, so that they can be removed easily.
Thats all for now!