Monday 26 June 2017

10mm ACW - Guns and Dismounted Cav - Finished!

Hi folks,

First couple of days back and I wanted to finish up the projects I was working on prior to me going on holiday.

Mainly that involved the final varnish coats and basing of a few of my 10mm Pendraken Confederate dismounted cavalry. While basing these I decided to do the horse holders, guns and a final cavalry stand made up of my last remaining cavalry man and a surreptitious staff officer.

On to pics - cavalry in all it's glory, with dismounted and mounted options as well as horse holders:


Random (extra) cavalry base, to give me 8 stands in my cavalry unit:


Dismounted cavalry and horse holders:







Guns:





And some more random pics - with the complete cavalry unit and the other models together:




So I'm making some progress with this project. I believe we're aiming to get a game of some description in July, so I'll be pushing to get everything done. I'm not sure about the limbers and such currently, but I will aim to get the casualty figures I have painting next. This will allow me to base up the remainder of my infantry - I'm hoping the cavalry dismount spares and casualties will help make the infantry units go a little further.

This will leave me with limbers, another gun (or three!), ammo wagons and various markers to do.

4 comments:

  1. Once again, your work on 10mm figures is stunning...excellent job, love the horse holders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil - starting to get used to the smaller scale I think!

      Delete
  2. Good work on the 10s! I especially like the guns and horse holder stands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan - I like the guns as well, they are dinky!

      Delete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!