Monday 20 August 2018

The Other Partisan pics

Hi folks,

A great weekend away with the lads, which included a random Spitfire flying over us while we sat in the pub's beer garden.

Day off today, so thought I'd post some pics. No loot pictures yet, as some of the stuff I bought is being posted.

In other news, I was to collect my set of Adeptus Titanicus rules at the show. The chap I was buying them from, Gav, handed me a bag which contained the full 'Grand Masters' edition - worth £175. I had only paid £30 for the rules set... However, being the honest sort I am, I pointed out his mistake and gave him the bag back. As tempting as saying 'thanks' and walking off with the bag might have been, local shops need support and it would have been pretty poor of me to take what I hadn't paid for. Perhaps I would have acted differently if the error had been on behalf of some massive multi national retailer...

First pictures are of Dave's Sudan game:







And I made a point of doing a quick tour around the other tables - I think i got most of them! No descriptions I'm afraid, sorry!










































































































4 comments:

  1. OMG. And in only one day ! I feel tired just scrolling through the pictures. That's loads ! And BHD as well.

    And good call on the Titan thingy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant lot of photos James, so much good looking stuff there - thanks for sharing them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos James, and great to meet you and the other chaps too!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!