Friday 15 March 2019

Finished!: 15mm Battlefront LCA Passengers (part 2!), 15mm Ward LaFrance Wrecker

Hi folks,

Just getting around to posting up my recently finished entries for the AHPC!

First up, the remainder of the 15mm LCA passengers, and some shots of the whole lot:








A little project I am very glad to have gotten done, as the passenger figures were filling me with dread and seemed like an impossible task all those weeks ago. But breaking them into two groups and just doing a bit at a time got them done. Hopefully we'll get a game later this year with all the D-Day stuff out and it will look suitable cool.

I also finished an MMM Models 15mm Ward LaFrance Wrecker truck. This has been marked up as part of the Light Aid Detachement of 33 Armoured Brigade:




This couple of entries got me to my target of 750 'points' for the challenge (15mm infantry count as 2 points per figure, 15mm vehicles 8 points and bonus round entries get an extra 50 points).

I've got a few more vehicles on my desk from what I set out to paint at the start of the challenge. If I can get these done before the 20th that would be fantastic, but time will tell!

3 comments:

  1. I don’t know many people who would have bothered with just a single set of passengers let alone six of them! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers matey - it's an illness! Plus the kits are so bloody expensive damn right I was going to paint them. But the main reason was, they look cool!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic James, such attention to detail and lovely castings. Looking at the shots of them all together, fully laden is actually quite moving in an odd sort of way ...... once those ramps went down. Really well done.

    ReplyDelete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!