Saturday 18 January 2020

Finished: GZG 15mm Sci Fi Drones (AHPCX)

Hi folks,

Some slight progress to report on the painting front, if unusual for me. A couple of Ground Zero Games 15mm Sci Fi 'grav' 'Wasp' drones.

I picked these up a while ago at a show, as GZG were present. They've been in the lead mountain for a while and I thought since I have been focusing on painting 10mm fantasy, I would give myself some 15mm military stuff to do as well.





I've painted these up in a 'corporate security' type scheme. I've an idea for my 15mm sci fi stuff that it will be based around the banning of research into 'true AI', which is being undertaken irregardless by corporate entities on far off backwater colony worlds. Forces I am painting include military/police strike teams, civilian rebels and security drones/forces/Mad AI controlled forces. These should let me do some low level skirmish games, rules to be decided.

I've a few other things in the works, just need to finish bits off and get them posted to the AHPC competition before I can post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!