I've not managed to do any painting for the last few weeks, not having gotten a chance to spray or varnish anything due to the weather or not being home when the weather is nice.
I've started trying to clean up and prep some of the other vehicles on the painting chart, spending hours last night working on the two Churchill Crocs and about 10 minutes this morning cleaning up the two Crusader AA tanks. Yes, the Crocs really are that bad. I'm considering a email to BF customer services due to the pitting on the fuel trailer's:
The other small thing I managed to work on was the barrel camo for my Firefly's. I had used some camo netting on my first Firefly model, but for these ones I went for the more common 'painted' option.
Instead of using white and black I just went for khaki with some ivory mixed in to lighten it. I left the top of the barrel the Russian Uniform Green that they had been, but I am tempted to paint it black as some pictures seem to show that.