So doing a little bit of surfing tonight, prior to working cleaning up some models. Sherman I's and recce unit arrived today.
I thought I would compile a wee list of the stuff I would like in 15mm that's not out there. I can see why it's not, given that it's more modelling than gaming side... but they would still be cool.
So, in no particular order:
- 15mm British dispatch rider. Just cos I think it would be a nice model and because it would look great in dioramas.
- 15mm British MP's. Maybe directing traffic,giving directions, etc.
- 15mm conversion kits for the AVRE Churchills. I know Skytrex do complete models and spare fascines, but it would be nice to have conversion kits for the various AVRE models. Things like the Fascine for the standard Petard armed Churchill could be removable (maybe a little project for me).
- 15mm Universal Carrier crews and stowage. I've done stowage myself and tried to be creative with the crews, but it would be nice to see some variation in the crew figures. I've built up quite a collection of spare .50 cals, but models manning these guns, UC mounted PIATs, etc.
- 15mm ambulance jeeps - again, nice model, cool for dioramas.
- A decent 15mm British engineer unit in good poses.
- Digging in infantry. I've always been tempted by the various models that are 'dug in' - during the NWE campaign when allied infantry weren't advancing or sleeping, they were digging. Getting below ground was the key to survival so it would be nice to see some digging models (again, for dioramas and such).