My post last night about the game me and David played took far more time than I expected, so I didn't get round to posting the couple of other pics I had taken.
The other club members were playing a Napoleonic battle in 10mm. I'm not sure how it went (I think the French won, something about the Russians getting wiped out).
Today has been spent priming the unpainted stuff I have (or at least a huge portion of it) and also working on some modelling stuff. The first it I want to create a ambulance for a mini diorama. I'm planning on getting some jeeps at some point and converting one to an ambulance jeep, but I wanted to try and convert one of my spare trucks into an ambulance as well.
Will see how this progresses. The model came from the bring and buy at Claymore this year and was already slightly damaged.
I also need some PIAT's for my Recon Carriers. I've not been able to locate models to suit, and only have one suitable infantry figure I can cut up. To resolve this I decided to try and make some proxies. They look
Lastly, I worked on assembling and detailing the Sherman V for my Sherman Crab troop.
The white lines on the model are modelling putty to fill in the gaps. This is the 4th one of these kits I have put together, and every single one has had the same issue. There are always gaps! I also loaded this tank up with spare tracks. I took it that any tank attached to a couple of flail tanks would need spare track links (and spare chains for the flails on the rear hull).