Tuesday 20 May 2014

PSC M5 Halftracks... teaser

Managed to finally get my half tracks finished, based, etc The only thing remaining is some decals to fix on my previously completed Battlefront M5 to make it fit in with the unit. No time for a full blog tonight, but I was so chuffed I wanted to put some quick pics up before a fuller blog later.

Plastic Soldier Company M5 Halftracks in 15mm
Side view of Plastic Soldier Company M5 Halftracks in 15mm
My conversion of a Plastic Soldier Company M5 Halftrack into a M5 Ambulance - in 15mm
More pics to follow!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really pleased with how they turned out!

      Delete
  2. How did you do the canopy, it looks great?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I'm going to do another blog with the various steps and more finished pics. Stay turned!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Took me long enough Dai! You need to give these Battlegroup Overlord rules a try yourself!

      Delete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!