Tuesday 6 January 2015

Painted Naps link!

Just a quick shout out to one of my painting guru's!

Paul has been a massive influence on my painting. He's helped provide me with motivation, support, tools and techniques - as well as being a great font of knowledge about WW2 vehicles. He's lent me books and provided models for some of the big games of 15mm Naps I have played in over the years.

He has recently tried a little experiment with some video blogging showing off some of his work in progress. If you don't follow his blog already, you should!

http://napoleonicsinminiature.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/hussar-command-wip.html

He painted 6mm Naps recently and I thought they were 15mm until the pictures of the two scales side by side!

Thanks Paul - and good luck with the video blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!