Sunday 20 March 2022

Finished: 3 x Limbered 15mm Pak40

Hi folks,

It appears that the end of the AHPC has snuck up on me this year - I thought it finished next Saturday, but apparently it ends this weekend. This does mean that my final unit of half-tracks won't be finished in enough time to be counted, but should still feature here in due course.

Thankfully, I had decided to make a quick entry this week, in the form of three limbered 15mm scale Pak40 anti-tank guns from Skytrex. These guns are to be pulled behind the three half-tracks I previously completed for this purpose. 

The guns look ok - possibly a bit blocky in places, especially around the area under the gun shield and around the wheels. But for what are basically just markers on the table, they will do!

Skytrex were also good enough to meet my request for all three guns to be limbered, rather than the advertised mix of limbered and deployed. 



These marked off another completed element of my project sheet, and should be some useful additions to the collection for our games. I've not applied any camo, so that they can match either my Heer guns or my still to be painted SS guns. Basing is my usual style, to match the other vehicles in my collection. 

2 comments:

  1. They look the part mate and something you don't often see in miniature form as most are unlimbered.

    ReplyDelete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!