Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Julys Dabbling

So after I finished the Bofors guns I moved on to some trucks (one for my artillery unit and one for my pioneers), and some of the Humber LRC's for my recce unit.

All painted and varnished, just awaiting decals - I've had to order some more from Dom's decals and there was an issue with the tactical signs I had for my recce unit. They were too large for the armored cars. I managed to pick up some smaller ones (6mm/10mm) ones at Claymore.

Still a bit shiny from the varnish, but the matt coat should sort that all out.


If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!