Saturday 23 May 2015

For Sale! 15mm FoW Honey Stuarts x 3 (New in Blister)


Hi folks, as per my previous post about my 6mm stuff for sale, I also have 3 packs of Battlefront  BR006 Honey Stuart light tanks for sale.



These tanks are unopened (still in their blisters).

These were purchased in error as I needed Stuart III's for my Late war Sherman Squadron but asked for Honey Stuarts instead.

I've no interest in early/mid war, so I am open to reasonable offers.

If your interested, leave a comment with your e-mail address (I will see the comment but not publish it). Payment will be via paypal and buyer pays postage. I am UK based and am willing to post outside the UK if the buyer is willing to pay the postage.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!