Monday 27 January 2020

Finished: 10mm Pegusi Knights and other 10mm painted fantasy miniatures.

Hi folks,

After more than a week at picking away at 12 x 10mm figures, I finally got them done and based. The netted me a nifty few points for the AHPC X challenge.




These are models from Polar Fox Studios, which were meant for Warmaster proxies I believe. I picked them up at the same time I bought my General on his Hippogryph.

As seen below:


These knights are the 'Kings Guard' and are elite warriors mounted on flying steeds that they must find and train themselves (with the aid of the blessings of the Lady of the Lake, of course).

Below are some shots of the whole human force I've painted so far:



We appear to be heading towards using a version of 'To the Strongest' for our planned participation game at Hammerhead in March. Hopefully I will have bulked out this force by then and got a few more of the models others have sent me based.

I'm not sure I showed off my completed wizard bases for this army, also figures from Polar Fox Studios:



I also finished another few undead bases:



Currently on the paint pile is a base of Cannon for my knights along with a load of archers and some light yeomanry cavalry.

I'm off to the York show this weekend, so hopefully will pick up a few bits and bobs I need as well as collecting two painted armies that are being donated. Looking forward to seeing those, and need to start thinking about storage and transportation options!

6 comments:

  1. Those Artic Fox figures are really nice James, do you have a link to help me find them as google is failing me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad - Polar Fox! https://www.polarfox.info/10mm_Miniatures/cat2627800_2334741.aspx

      Delete
    2. Found them now, thanks, they are tempting, especially if they ever make elves.

      Delete
  2. Really nice additions mate!

    ReplyDelete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!