Friday 24 July 2020

Finished: 10mm Spearmen 'For Joshua's Army'

Hi folks,

Still here, still tinkering away with bits and bobs. This week, I finished off a 10mm fantasy unit for my Knight army as part of the 'For Joshua' project. I also based up some of the figures I received recently from 'Domesticated Bill'  (http://dbbrushesmitpb.blogspot.com/). Unfortunately I didn't have enough bases left to get everything he sent done, but more bases are on the way from Pendraken. 




These 10mm spearmen came from Magister Militum - I believe they are 'Utherian Spearmen' although looking at the unit description I seem to have been missing the command figures. Still, nice enough figures to paint, and these will go along with my archers as the peasant levy part of the knight force. 

I've still many, many knights to paint for this project, something I'm struggling with at the moment. But I'll prep up the next unit and try and make a start. I suspect the next lot will be rather uniform again, rather than each individual knight having his own colour scheme. 

Still blown away by people's generosity for this project. The project itself has been paused due to C-19, but I am hopeful that if the situation improves next year we can get things going again!

1 comment:

  1. Nice looking unit! I like the green of the shields, will stand out nicely on the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!