Friday 24 July 2020

Finished: 15mm British armoured car crew figures

Hi folks,

Another quick little side project done - crew figures for all the recently completed British armoured cars. 





The crew figures as a mix of Skytrex along with some very old and very new Battlefront figures. In line with my other recce models, each vehicle has a single crewman, while command vehicles have two (along with two aerials). This helps mark the command teams during play. Some of the crew are just peeping over the lip of the hatch, while others are sitting higher using radios, etc. 

I also added magnetic basing, so these are ready for storage... which I don't have. Primarily because I've filled up what I have either with my 15mm stuff or the 10mm Joshua project. Also because I recently purchased 5 platoons of rather nicely painted British infantry from a friend. Which leaves me one single platoon short of having a full battalion (4 rifle companies of 3 platoons + a support company). The only slight cheat being that some squads are 4 men strong rather than 5. I'll try to get some pictures soon!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely work on those

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive collection of vehicles, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recce vehicles always look more the part with commanders peeking out. Really like these Jamie, bravo!

    ReplyDelete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!