Wednesday 5 June 2024

Finished: 15mm Crusader AA, 4CAD

Hi folks,

As I'm avoiding doing big 'projects' (painting whole companies) for my WW2 Normandy collection I've been picking through bits and bobs outstanding from otherwise completed or planned units. This has led to a load of 20mm Crusader AA tanks making it out of the lead mountain and onto the painting shelf. 

This pair are 15mm scale plastic models from Battlefront. I've decalled them up as being from HQ squadron, 28th Armoured Regiment (The British Columbia Regiment), 4th Canadian Armoured Division. 




Usual basing applied, there was no easy mounting point for aerials so I've left them for now. I also applied my standard weathering. 



2 comments:

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!