Sunday 2 June 2024

Partizan 2024 28mm Sudan game

Hi folks,

Back in May, I trekked down to Newark with DaveD and MartinC. We had an overnight stay, with a few beers and some food. 

The day of the show we used Dave's 28mm Sudan collection and a set of quick play rules he'd written up to play a large 'get the toys on the table' game. 















I helped out by commanding the Imperial forces towards the afternoon of a hectic and hot day. We had a lot of interest in the table and collection - resulting in much chatting with other hobbyists. I also tried to 'police' the table, removing measuring tapes and dice, etc. This led to us having a very 'clean' looking game for most of the day. 

Loot wise, I got some great deals on 15mm Team Yankee West Germans. An estate sale had bags of stuff at very reasonable prices. I think I ended up with around four times the RRP value of what I spent. 

3 comments:

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!