Saturday 15 August 2020

For Joshua's Army: Donated Units from Domesticated Bill

Hi folks,

A few months ago I received more 10mm fantasy donations for my project in honour of my son Joshua. These came from Domesticated Bill, who's blog I've linked. Bill's very welcome donation included a ruined bridge, which should be great for battles at 10mm scale. 

Unfortunately, it took me a while to get the figures based, due to lack of components, and it's taken me a bit longer to post due to some recent holidays. 

In total, the donation from Bill ended up being 9 bases worth of figures. He sent figures for both the forces for good and evil, enough for two bases of Orc archers, one of Orc spearmen and two of Orc wolf-rider cavalry. 


For the forces of good, one large unit of Dwarfs - a mix of hand weapons and spearmen which I've based as if the spearmen are covering the handweapon armed troops backs, one Dwarf General/Adventurer command base and two bases worth of human light cavalry. 


Some very welcome additions to both sides. Thanks very much to Bill for his generous contribution. 

Currently, with the UK shows all being off, progress on the project has been paused till things get a bit more back to normal. I suspect that might still be a while off. However, donations are still welcome!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the name check, I hope to see the armies once we get back to having shows. Also thanks for getting me to paint more often and for introducing me to a new scale. Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To worries at all Bill - thank you very much for participating!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They certainly are Ray - I'm more and more looking at 10mm stuff for options for the future.

      Delete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!