Tuesday 3 August 2021

Finished: 15mm German defenses

Hi folks,

Some more finished bits done for the large D-Day game. Much of this was in concert with what Dave D had available - for example, the two scratch built 5cm KWK guns were for gun pits he constructed. 

Tobruks are a mix of Battlefront, scratch built and 3d printed, with BF models crewing them all. I ended up with two Mortar tobruks, two machine gun tobruks at ground level, the french gun turret and three MG tobruks with lids. The ones with lids I cut the legs off gunners for the BF halftracks and glued them in place, allowing these to be also used as ground based tobruks if the lid is placed on the table. 



I forgot to take a picture of the completed 5cm KWK bunker:





2 comments:

  1. Never got around to making bunkers or fortified bits for my 15mm games but seeing these I wish I had done. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've a few MG bunkers, and would like to pick up one of the old packs with the log bunkers and concrete ones.

      Delete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!