Sunday 29 October 2023

Finished: 15mm Dutch Leopard 2A4 troop III

Hi folks,

A quick post - much delayed at this point - on my final finished unit from my Team Yankee project. 

These Battlefront plastic Leopard 2A4s were painted prior to the Geopards, but I'd forgotten to document them. While preparing a post showing off the finished project I realised I'd missed it and for the sake of my end of year roundup... wanted to put something up. 




These were painted to the same formula as the other troops, so nothing new to report. I do need to go back and do a little standardisation of the highlighting around the gun barrels. 

Battlefront decals applied, usual fishing line aerials. Usual command tank with a commander for ease of picking out on the table. 

The whole Leo 2 squadron lined up. 

I'm slightly tempted to pick up 3 more of these models, just to get 3 troops of four vehicles.

Full army display post will follow soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!