Wednesday 26 May 2021

Finished: 3mm Warhound Scout Titans

Hi folks,

Having finished with all the rebasing, I've decided to clear off some of the projects that have been sitting on my painting shelf over the winter. 

I also based up a 10mm fantasy Lizardman army given to me by Pete for my For Joshua project. More on this later. 

These two 3mm scale Warhound Scout Titans are 3d prints from a friend. I've had these for a while now, having finished the other two I had a couple of years back. Another set of models I had built up in my head to being a big issue to paint, that I completed basically over the weekend. 



 I took effort to match these in with my other two, giving me a nice pack of Warhounds:

These fit in well with my other Titans (a couple of 3d printed Reavers, and a few 3mm scale Stalkers from Vanguard Miniatures). 


I've a few more models to do for this Titan force, including some 3d printed larger brutes. I've also still some Vanguard Miniatures models to do. However, those may be used to start off the opposition. I'll have a think.

These are painted up as Legio Praesagius Titans. I really should try and get a game of Adeptus Titanicus with these guys!

2 comments:

  1. These are everso cool James. The whole group shot is impressive and the detail looks like a far larger scale then 3mm

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool. Nice work on them all!

    ReplyDelete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!