Thursday 27 April 2023

Finished: 15mm Team Yankee Dutch YPR-765 PRATs (v2!)

Hi folks,

Almost a duplicate post here of one from back in October. Another pair of resin 3d prints from Butlers Printed Models, finishing off a 4 vehicle platoon. You can find some commentary on price, quality and comparison with BF resin and metal models on this earlier post. 

These models are functionally identical to the earlier entry, and simply followed my decision to use BPM models for the whole unit. Initially I had planned to use two BPM printed models, along with two 'spare' BF models. 




And the full unit of four BPM printed vehicles:



I also have spare BF plastic turrets to fit my YPR-765 IFVs, in case I decide I need more!


1 comment:

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!