Tuesday 11 April 2023

Finished: Necromunda Goliath Gang

Hi folks,

Despite my best efforts I've fallen behind on blog posts - again!

Another AHPCXIII entry, completed as part of the challenge, was my Goliath gang for Necromunda - which included a 3d printed 'Zerker proxy. 





For these guys, I went for another industrial look - this time using Vallejo Xpress orange for the armour plates, with xpress greys for the trousers. 

I've a few more models to do for these - Champions and a few optional extras for when the gang has money to upgrade weapons.

More to follow!

6 comments:

  1. Liking the orange in lieu of traditional reds for Goliaths. Good choice and a great looking gang mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dai, I was trying to come up with something other than red, as I'd used a red theme on my Beastmen.

      Delete
  2. Good to see the team in bright orange,James. Very safe in the confines of the hive! They won't get run over accidently. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! The orange looks great. Doing a Goliath gang myself - who makes the 3d zerker STL?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, that mini is from Imitation of Life (IoL).

      Delete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!