Tuesday 23 April 2024

Finished: 15mm Battlefront command teams (with piper)

Hi folks,

Just a small post for my own documentation really. While my son J was visiting, I gave him some painting lessons and he worked on a couple of figures to add to a command team I'd planned. Specifically another piper for my Scottish infantry battalion. Ideally, I'd like one of these per company, not sure if this is my 3rd or 4th. 

J did most of the base colours on the two other models, while I did the highlighting. Excuse the poor quality of the image. We used a lot of Vallejo Xpress paints on these, specifically the new British Uniform and Khaki colours. 


The other team was a random character set I'd had in my spares pile - something from the old Italian Infantry Aces pack, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!