Saturday 13 April 2024

Finished: Various 28mm Necromunda figures

Hi folks,

I'm still catching up on some of the bits I painted as part of this years Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge. This year I'd aimed to fill some gaps in my existing Necromunda gangs, and get my Escher gang painted. 

First up, some additional gangers for my most successful gang - my 'definled' Goliath/Beastman gang. A couple of lowly gangers just to fill up juve slots, and a stand in model converted from an Age of Sigmar kit to be a Stimmer with dual axes. 



Then I also painted up a couple of robo dog kits I've had for a long time. These turned out to be pretty big. They'll no doubt find a use in scenarios or as proxies for other critters. 


Then the ladies, a selection of Escher with various prospects, pets and deathmaidens. 






And lastly, since I was painting pets, I threw some paints on my Goliath's sumpkrok. 



I've still some Necromunda figures on the painting desk - more cultists, some Goliath stimmers and prospects, bounty hunters and a converted character/captain/judge for my eventual Enforcers gang. Hopefully I can just pick my way through them, as using the xpress paints makes work on them easy - I just need motivation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!