Sunday 6 December 2020

Finished: 15mm Sci-Fi Colonists

 Hi folks,

A week of just tidying up bits that have sat half finished on the painting desk for far too long this year. Which included a fair few 15mm GZG sci-fi colonists and some power armoured troops I picked up from somewhere else. I went with pretty bright colours - representing industrial clothing really. Apologies for the picture quality, I'm having real issues getting the lighting to work currently. 

Some colonists with missile launchers. 

Some colonists with small arms - lighting in this pic was particularly terrible 


The power armoured suits, alongside the power armour I painted a few months back. My idea is that the thinner suits are actually drones, operating as wingmen for the manned suits. the drones would act as mobile cover, do room clearance and other such hazardous tasks. Armed with assault shotguns or SMGs. 

I've still a few outstanding bits for this small collection to paint, but it's now all to the bottom of the painting queue. 


2 comments:

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!