Wednesday 9 December 2020

For Joshua - 10mm Fantasy Humans

 Hi folks,

Doing a little bit of an audit of this years hobby progress so far, and I noticed I was missing some of the entries from the AHPCX challenge back in March. For some reason it appears I didn't get around to posting to my own blog the finished items. I suspect it may have been due to the proximity of lockdown, etc!

Anyway, these units were supporting ones for my Knight army, my own contribution to the 'For Joshua' project. These are 10mm figures mainly from Magister Militum. Very much based on the old Warhammer Brettonians, I'd gone for a load of archers and some light mounted archers/yeomen. Pendraken provided the figures for the ritual circle, though I'm not sure where the wizard is from as it was a donation to the project. 







Henge by Dave D - this will be the objective for our initial scenario game

I've also just discovered on my PC pictures of two units of 10mm Camel rides I also completed as part of the same army, that I don't appear to have posted anywhere! These are 10mm Pendraken Mahdists




I honestly can't remember why these never made it to my own blog - positively puzzled. I suspect it points to my state of mind back in May!



2 comments:

  1. More wonderful additions to the collection James, I love the Henge. The basing style binds everything together. Any idea of total numbers so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet Lee, I've still some forces to base up that I've received over the autumn. Not sure if there are any more on the way either.

      Delete

If you follow my blog, please feel free to leave a comment - it will appear once moderated!